PMC which is from PUC Media and Communication is an office function in all media services including designing graphic, taking photo, shooting & editing video, and developing website.
PMC consists of six members including:
- Director: responsible for managing the operation of the PMC office, coordinates staff’s activities.
- Website Development Manager: in charge of updating websites for PUC, its faculties, institutes, and centers.
- Manager of Graphic Design: design computer graphic, brochure and other advertisement required by university.
- Manager of Administration and Communication: follow up and respond to an e-mail, assist the PMC Director in coordination and promotion of PUC programs through different faculties, institutes, and centers.
- Cameraman: in charge of shooting, rendering, and editing video at events as required by the university.