Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC) and Teikyo University (TU) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange between the two institutions on 19 August 2015. Teikyo University (TU) now offers Full Scholarships for 2 PUC students who have completed 24 months academic studies (third year students) or completed 2 year study by the end of November 2016 at PUC in the Faculty of Business and Economics to study at TU, Tokyo, Japan, 2017 – 2019 academic years.
Scholarship Details Information:
- Scholarship Period: two years starting from April 2017.
- Stipend: scholarship of ¥80,000/month for each student (this amount shall be given for the first year and it shall be granted with the condition of satisfactory progress of each student).
- Dormitory: TU provides housing facilities. However, housing support of ¥20,000/month is possible if a student has difficulties living in the TU-provided housing facilities. Students are responsible for power, fuel, and water expenses;
- Airfare and Transportation: TU covered round-trip air plane tickets, some miscellaneous related to the trip to Tokyo, and settlement such as visa application fee
- Health Insurance: TU covers health insurance provided by the municipal authorities during the student’s stay in TU;
- Language Course: either all in Japanese or all in English;
- School Fees: full exemption of admission and tuition fees of TU.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or higher
- PUC’s current official transcript
- Computer literacy ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Recommendation letters from academic professors or deans
How to Apply:
Interested PUC students must:
- Fill out the International Scholarship Application, available at PUC International Study Program Office (ISP)
- Submit a copy of complete updated CV and Cover Letter
- Write a Study Plan
- Write a Self-introductory Essay
- Send both hard and soft copy of the application and relevant documents to ISP Office
Application form and other pertinent documents must reach ISP Office by 10 September, 2016
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Pheoung Narin, Assistant Director, 092 578 157.
Mr. Ho Kimsoung, ISP Assistant, 097 888 9023
Link to download original PDF